Our new Staycation Photography Contest gives Northern View residents the chance to win a new camera worth £180.
We hope everyone is enjoying their ‘Staycation Adventures’ this summer. As we’re sure you already know, there are many exciting places to visit and enjoy in Kesh, Bundoran and Rossnowlagh. But there’s always a new adventure to take. And what better way to remember than capturing the moments that make it so special?
And now is the time to share them with Northern View! We want to see what you and your family have been up to this summer. Your photos don’t even have to be taken at the holiday parks. If you have taken a day trip somewhere in Fermanagh or Donegal we want to see those photos.
If you need some ideas of what to showcase, please check out this list:
- Coastal sunsets on Rossnowlagh beach
- Enjoying a walk with your dog
- Your surfing skills on Tullan Strand, Bundoran
- Views from your boat on Lough Erne
- A family BBQ on the decking
- Flying a kite on the beach
If you send us photo’s of your Staycation holidays or short-breaks during our Staycation Photography Contest event you will get the chance to win a brand new Canon Powershot SX430 IS camera. The contest will run from Monday 10th August 2020 to Sunday 6th September 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- Only Residents and current 200 Seasonal Tourers of Holiday Parks owned and managed by Northern View Leisure Ltd. are eligible to enter the contest. Staff members of Northern View Leisure Ltd. (either permanent or temporary, current or former) or an immediate family member may participate, but are not eligible to win.
- The photo(s) must be submitted as a high-resolution JPEG (as high as your camera will allow). The photo must not contain violence, profanity, sex or direct attacks on individuals or organisations. Any entries deemed offensive will be immediately disqualified.
- The photo must be an original creation – no copyrighted images may be used.
- The participant must certify and warrant that the submitted photo(s) does not violate the rights of a third party or any copyright. Northern View Leisure Ltd. is not responsible for intellectual property violations that might have resulted through the submissions of photos.
- By submitting their photos to Northern View Leisure Ltd., participants agree to grant
- Northern View Leisure Ltd. free of charge the right to use the photo in any manner and media, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display or translate in printed or electronic media even if they are not the winning entries.
- Northern View Leisure Ltd. agrees to mention the full name of the chosen contestant when the announcement of the winner is made.
- After the contest closes at 23.59 on 6th September 2020 (UK time), qualifying photos will be judged on adherence to the contest through its composition and overall presentation.
- The decision of Northern View Leisure Ltd. is final. Any attempt by a participant to influence the result or subvert the photo competition will lead to immediate disqualification.
- If an entrant is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, Northern View Leisure Ltd. reserves the right to offer the prize to the next best entry.
- Northern View Leisure Ltd. reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest or any of the arrangements, schedules, plans or other items directly or indirectly related to the contest, at any time and for any reason if deems necessary.