Let’s showcase our finalists
Our Staycation Photography Contest for 2020 has ended.
We have been so overwhelmed with the response to the contest. It’s been great to see so many Northern View Residents and Tourers taking part.
Thank you for sharing your holiday moments with us. It makes us so happy to see how good a time everyone’s having on our holiday parks. Donegal and Fermanagh are such beautiful, fun areas to spend your holidays. We really are lucky to have such incredible places so close that we can call them a ‘home from home’.
Quality and Quantity
Over the past number of days we have been going through every photo that was submitted to us for the Staycation Photography Contest. There were so many amazing photos sent into us. And unfortunately we had to cut the list down. Trust us, it got harder to decide which photos stayed at each stage of the process.
We will announce the winners very soon. But first we wanted to highlight some of the finalists who didn’t win but deserve some recognition.
1. A beautiful view mountain view.
2. This dog and their glass of wine definitely give off a ‘Friday mood’ vibe.
3. A moody day on the beach.
4. Where the coastal rocks meet the sea.
5. A beautiful butterfly finds a place to rest.
6. Lakeside at sunset.
7. Exploring the coastal caves with the dogs.
8. Where the dunes meet the beach… wait there’s someone hiding in there!
9. Fishing in the river at sunset.
Keep an Eye Out
As you can see from some of the finalist photos highlighted above, the competition has been really tough in this contest. So tough in fact we have decided to offer two runner up prizes.
So don’t worry if you haven’t seen your photo yet, there are three more photos to showcase. But only one can be the winner!
Stay tuned to our Facebook page for the announcements.