Thinking of buying a New or Used caravan?
Buying a New caravan
1. Buying a new caravan means you have access to all the latest features and amenities right from the start, rather than having to spend money on repairs.
2. There are finance options available as well which can lessen the financial burden if need be.
3. You can also go for dual ownership where you share the cost of purchase with another. That way, you share the purchase costs as well as the initial outlay that goes with purchasing a static caravan. This does mean you’ll need to work out the particulars of who will hold responsibility for what part of the venture, how time will be shared etc. – managed well, it has its perks.
Buying a Used caravan
Forget the stereotype of a freezing cold caravan with holes in the roof when it rains – even a decent used caravan can be a worthwhile investment. Here are some tips;
1. Ask holiday parks – often they have used vans for sale or know people who do.
2. Make sure it’s the right age – our parks have an age limit for caravans allowed on site.
3.Have a good look – look at the chassis, watch for excessive rust, debris falling off, flaking or damp. Pay attention to the state of the windows or damage to the shower or bath.
Taking these into consideration will hopefully lead to a great caravanning experience.
Out with the Old and in with the New! At Northern View, we constantly strive to…
Fermanagh walkways are ideal for keen walkers and ramblers, with its array of…
New Facilities on Seaspray Holiday Park - Rossnowlagh... 11-Apr-2019
Fermanagh Walks - Explore the great outdoors... 18-Mar-2019
All new Aspen Lodge has just arrived at our showground!... 18-Mar-2019
Holiday World Show 2019... 2-Jan-2019
T: 028 8649 4644
ROI call: 00 44 (0) 28 8676 7022
Email: Click Here to Email Us
3a Killycolp Road