Due to the number of burst pipes on the parks over previous winters, we want to stress to you how important it is to drain down your caravan properly when it is not in use. This should be done as follows:
Caravans without Central Heating
- All pipes must be blown through with compressed air to ensure that all water has been removed from the system especially at joints and in the geyser.
- Anti freeze should be added to all toilet bowls and cisterns.
- Exterior taps should be left in the off position
Caravans with Central Heating
- All of the above should be carried out.
- The strength of the antifreeze in the central heating system should be tested and topped up with the appropriate category if necessary.
If you do not intend to use your caravan over the winter, we will be providing a draining service on the park.
Due to the number of caravans involved we intend to start draining down from 6th November.
If you wish to avail of either of these services please contact the Northern View Head Office for more information relating to your specific caravan park and costs
Call us on 028 8676 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org